My Followers... :)

5.28.2009

My MYOH


Arrived there at around 7pm with Glenn and left 8pm with 2 havs (one for Eya) made while Glenn has one too.
Good thing I was with Glenn that we never fall in line. He's not just a VIP mind you but a Super VIP.. :) Imagine if I will go there alone without him. My time would be such a waste! Maybe, I'll be spending 5hrs falling in line outside and another 5hrs of falling in line waiting for my customize havs to be made. Thank you Glenn you're such a peach! Mmuawaaaah!

I was also able to get the limited edition pins for VIPs.. :)

So, here are the pics.


with bag and bag tag


mine with ltd edition and 6 crystals each


eya's with ltd edition and 2 crystals each

How about you, are you there too? Or planning to go there? :)

4 reacted on "My MYOH"

icecroft on May 29, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

ahluveeeettt!!! :)

Dana Yoshimizu on May 29, 2009 at 3:24 PM said...

Nice slippers, I love the colors.

Hot_Cheek on May 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...

thanks dana! :)

Hot_Cheek on May 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...

eya! elegant na elegant.. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez