My Followers... :)

5.09.2009

Loreal UV Perfect vs Neutrogena Helioplex


I'm one of the girls out there who prioritize skin care. Maybe it's because the largest organ in our body is our skin and it's really what we see in each of us everyday.

As part of my skin care routine, I really don't go out without a sunscreen (kahit gabi) :D

I've tried sunblocks from different derma and sunblock from drugstores. The latest that I've used was Age Eraser of Beauche. I have no problems with using Age Eraser as my sunscreen, well in fact it's like you put on a BB cream on your face. I can go outside without powder or make-up just a lip balm. They claim that it has SPF 35 but having no definite list of the ingredients in the package makes me wonder, am I really protected?

So I've researched about sunblocks and found this two: Loreal UV Perfect XL Block Advanced Spray Protector for Chest, Arms and Hands SPF 40 (good for the face too) and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50.


I rushed to Cash and Carry and looked for these items. They are cheaper there than those in malls. Luckily, I found Neutrogena, I will first try this before Loreal sana. On the way to my boyfriend's workplace, napadaan ako sa Landmark and sale yung Loreal. The SA is good too so I was able to buy Loreal din. BI yung SA eh.. hehehe! So I tried both sa face and body and here's my review.

NEUTROGENA pic grab from ebay



PROS
- SPF 50
- stabilized 'coz with helioplex
- no white cast
- good for the whole body

CONS
- leaves a little sheen, but powder can cover
- kinda Oily and sticky but not much
- strong smell


Overall 3/5
Will I buy again? No, i hate it when it's sticky and I don't like it's smell.


LOREAL pic grab from ebay



PROS
- protected with SPF 40
- stabilized
- no white cast
- good for the whole body
- easily absorbed
- no strong smell

CONS
- leaves a little sheen, but powder can cover
- kinda oily but not like Neutrogena

Overall 4/5
Will I buy again? Yes. The sheen doesn't bother me much. :)

3 reacted on "Loreal UV Perfect vs Neutrogena Helioplex"

shatzlaine on May 16, 2009 at 11:51 PM said...

nuetrogena gave me rashes,. im hesitant naman to try loreal coz i've used thier skincare b4 and it gave me rashes too,.

the nyx on May 17, 2009 at 12:22 AM said...

hello how much yung loreal UV perfect?

Hot_Cheek on May 18, 2009 at 8:45 PM said...

@ the nyx loreal uv perfect costs Php 495 =)

@ shatzlaine.. too sad.. pero IMO, ok talaga sia..
i'm lucky to have unsensitive skin..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez