My Followers... :)

6.18.2009

Aromaleigh Haul


Ordered May 4. Package received by Makati PO may 26. Received notice, June 1. Got the items June 2. Though it took almost a month of waiting it was worth it! =)

I ordered 1 Color Infusion Botanical Lipstick in Karma and samples of all Color Infusion Botanical Lipstick.

I fell in love with Karma when AL gave me a sample last time I ordered URFPs with them. It easily glides my lips and the color is puuurffffect! The site tells that it is a lush frosted berry, pink and mauve tones and subtle shimmer. (cool). I could wear them daily and it looks natural on my lips. =)

Here are the pics of my haul


closed package

it's so for me, purple *winks*


sample lippies



my KARMA


yey! they throw some samples

Currently, I'm loving Rosebud and Karma. =)

0 reacted on "Aromaleigh Haul"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez