My Followers... :)

6.21.2009

UNEXPECTED HAUL =)


May 31, we're about to watch Terminator but arrived there early after our Anakis overnight at Imperial Palace and Lunch at Dads, West Ave.

Since the movie will be shown an hour after we arrived at Trinoma, each of us headed into our different locations at the mall that will fancy our needs and addictions.

Where I headed? of course vanity strikes.. hehehe!

Went to Landmark and found that it was sale and here's what I got.

In2It Brow Powder

Why I bought it? Found a rave of it in GT and since I'm in constant search of brow powders coz my brows are thin and not that visible, I decided to give it a try. The color black matches my brow that when I'm wearing it seems I'm not wearing 'em. The brown is also good though and I could wear also both colors with a good brush. I used mu Blusche angled liner brush when I'm applying brow powders.

Will I but it again? Yes! yes! yes!

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara

Still can't find my HG Mascara so I tried this one. I don't want the volumizing effect so I chose this over other Maybelline line. So far, so good but still it isn't my HG Mascara. It smudges a bit too but doesn't give you the raccoon eyes. I dunno but still I'm not satisfied. hehehe! Will post EOTD soon so you could see.


Will I buy this again? Maybe. Until I found my HG.

Oh btw, here's another haul

Dickinson's Witch hazel Toner - nothing I just want a toner. I don't have a choice of toner. Any toner will do for me. Bought it 'coz it's organic.

0 reacted on "UNEXPECTED HAUL =)"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez