My Followers... :)

7.27.2009

VENUS and MARS Lurveee


I know lotta of you guys are familiar with VnM products especially their emu oil. Well, here are my faves among their line.. :) (pics got from their site)
Emu Oil - As an anemic, I'm prone to bruises. Since I used this one, my bruises healed faster than before. I also used them for insect bites. :)

Emu Bare It All Cream - I love the minty feeling when it touches my skin. Love to use 'em after exfoliating.. :)


Lip Butter Balm - my HG lip balm.. yum yum!

Spa Milk Salt Scrub - you could really feel the difference after using them! Love it!

0 reacted on "VENUS and MARS Lurveee"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez