My Followers... :)

7.08.2009

MY FAVES in CYLEINA ORGANIC SOAPS


I know lotsa blogger and girltalkers out there can testify to the effectiveness of Cyleina products. These are organic soaps that can deliver everything you want to achieve on your skin. They have different variants that can satisfy what your'e opting to achieve. :)

As for me, here are my favorite variants of Cyleina Soaps:

WHITENING
1. Black Pearl - the best seller among the line. Though the size is small it really delivers what it claim- whitening. I have stopped my supplements after using this for month! Big savings! I'm pairing black pearl to dove soaps. And I use them at night before going to sleep since BP is mentholated.

2. PGM - my second fave whitening soap plus it has moisturizers

3. TOMATO - really gives a glowing look in your skin

EXFOLIATING
-these are all safe to use daily. I usually combo them and useverymorning. My alternate combos:

1. Rice Bran paired with Tomato
2. Strawberry paired with GSE or Shea Butter
3. Honey Oatmeal paired with PGM

MOISTURIZING
- both really gives smooth feeling and subtle smell
1. Grape Seed Extract
2. Shea Butter

For the face, I use Beauche Beauty Bar and Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser if I want to exfoliate.. :)

0 reacted on "MY FAVES in CYLEINA ORGANIC SOAPS"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez