My Followers... :)

2.26.2011

EOS Smooth Sphere Lipbalms - HG lipbalm



Happy weekend! I joined the bandwagon of EOS lipbalms addict. Got these from a girltalker who pools orders in US. I got three variants summer fruit, mint and honeysuckle. I sold mint and honeysuckle because I can't use three simultaneously. hihi!

So what does EOS lipbalms say? (taken from their site)

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
PRICE $3.29 approximately Php150.00 plus shipping charges.

My verdict:

PROS
  • Yes it has long-lasting moisture than other lipbalms I've tried
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Unique and colorful packaging
  • Subtle scent and taste
  • Organic
CONS

  • A little bit pricey for a lipbalm but it's not my problem as long as it is HG material
  • Not available locally so additional charges might occur if you have no relatives or friends in the states
Will I but this again? And my rating.

  • Absolutely YES and I'll give it 5 out of 5 points

So how about you what is your HG lipbalm?


0 reacted on "EOS Smooth Sphere Lipbalms - HG lipbalm"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez