My Followers... :)

2.18.2011

The Hot_Cheek is Back!


Happy Saturday! And it's a come back for me! Yehey! I will not tell my sad stories here but to some up, I've become a separated supermom. :( Enough of the sadness but I'm doing ok now and better as each day passes. As a start, I will enumerate new stuffs that I have and hope you could wait for my upcoming reviews or features. I'm road testing everything so I'll be reviewing the items weekly. :) Here's the list.

PCA Pigment Gel
Dollface Highlight and Contour Palette
Nichido White Eyeliner
EOS Sphere Lipbalm
ELF Gel liner
Charm Pro Brushes
Biore Sunblock
Laneige Products
Cure Aqua Gel
Missha Perfect Cover PC
Ellana Minerals

and much more!!!

I will start with the EOS Lipbalm next week :)

Before I end, I would like you to enjoy this vid I got in You Tube.

Proudly Pinay!





0 reacted on "The Hot_Cheek is Back!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez