My Followers... :)

6.22.2009

NOTD Nail Extension




My sister bought some fake nails from Switzerland so I decided to use it. Tadah!



Amazing isn't it!? Looks very lovely in my hands.. I lurveeee.. Sorry no before photos.. Next time promise.. :)

2 reacted on "NOTD Nail Extension"

Golden on June 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM said...

To be honest with you, I haven't seen fake nails in my life! LOL. I wonder how they work. I've such small nails.

Hot_Cheek on June 24, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

I have small nails too.. The fake nails are glued on top of my nails.. Those that you're seeing are all fake.. hehehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez