My Followers... :)

7.04.2009

Beauche Facial Set


Saturday! had my LHR 2nd session..Ü

I don't usually blog on weekdays 'coz of my busy sched at work and as an Accountant, month end is super toxic.

Today I just want to blog about my ever HG facial care- Beauche International Facial Set.


Beauche was introduced first to my sister by her officemate in Air Phils. She received it as a gift. At first, she was hesitant in using it kasi nga not known yung product tsaka medyo bago pa lang siya sa Air Phil. Until nakita niya yung pagbabago ng skin nun kasamahan nia sa work, she decided to use it also. 2 weeks palang noticeable na yung changes. Pumuti yung face niya and glowy yung skin. Pati sa mga pictures hindi na dull yung mga kuha. Nagbenta siya, she was the first one to make this as a biz, I'm one of her clients. It was October 2007 when I started using it. Ginamit ko 'to while I was on leave sa office. 2 months din kasi akong nawala kasi I took a review class. Pagbalik ko ng office, voila! Lahat pinansin na mas maganda daw yung face ko. Clearer, glowy at rosy cheeks! Ü

My sister continued the biz until she left for Abu Dhabi. Greater opportunities for her. Kaya ako nagtuloy. I started sa office, sa friends then sa multiply. I'm proud to say that I am one of the pioneers dito sa multiply. Yung iba kasi sa ebay and sulit nagbebenta. Yep, I admit mahal benta ko dati kasi I was startin' palang pero ngayon at retail ko na siya binebenta 'coz medyo madami na akong customers. Maganda kasi talaga ang effect ng Beauche kaya kahit costly, patronized pa din. Ü

Amazing product deserves a good review. Five stars for BEAUCHE. Achieve a clear, supple and rosy skin in 7 days. Ü

Here's my before and after pic.. Ü

before


after (three months of continued usage)

After almost three years I'm still using it pero not on a daily basis.. Every other day nalang.. Tapos I rid na yung age eraser and used BB creams instead. Minsan, I used a set of Beauche 'pag naubos change of products na, but since then I never get rid of it in my beauty routine. Ü

1 reacted on "Beauche Facial Set"

Golden on July 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

Sis, I'm interested. May I have your multiply id? Thanks! You can leave me a message at my chat box.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez