My Followers... :)

6.21.2009

REVIEW: GARNIER SELF-HEATING MASK + CLEAN AND CLEAR DAILY PORE CLEANSER


I had my period so I wasn't able to go to Luz or M for a facial. These dirts on my face really bothers me so as quick remedy here's what I've tried.


I have used Garnier Pure Self-heating mask before and consider this as my review.

For me, it really delivers its purpose - to remove that stubborn dirt on your face in just 3 minutes. I'm using it once a week. I just apply it on my face and you will feel the heat, leave it for 3 minutes and rinse it. The result, cleansed pores! You can also extract some whiteheads and blackheads (mildly) since the pores are now already open due to the inflicted heat or in my case since I have my period, I used Clean and Clear Deep Pore cleanser instead, scrub it, rinse it and that's it! Cleansed face after!

Though it's not that perfect like when you go to facials but as a weekly routine it's very effective in cleansing your face for those dirts that hard to removed and clogged your pores.

I gave both products 5 points. :)


1 reacted on "REVIEW: GARNIER SELF-HEATING MASK + CLEAN AND CLEAR DAILY PORE CLEANSER"

Golden on June 24, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

Wow! I heard good reviews on Garnier Pure Self-heating mask. But personally, I would like to try first Iwhite's 5 step something (so sorry, I forgot the name). ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez