My Followers... :)

7.04.2009

Super Tipid Mode - Rules on how to SAVE!


See my wedding countdown right there? Oh my, seems it's telling me that there's so much I have to save for. My fiance and I decided not to get financial help from our parents as much as possible so we are really saving for our big day. How about my vanity? I know girls, you would understand what I'm trying to say. You know that impulse when you have read something in GT or in a beauty blog that you think you would like to try? Waaaaaaah! That's the hardest part I think. I don't want it to be screwed! hahaha! But I've gotta save. So here's my 5 simple rules. (you might also wanna try)

1. Buy only what's important and not what my impulse is telling me (help me Lord).

2. Since I have my unused stash of make-ups, not tons though, (just started with this addiction) I'd better used them and emptied them!

3. Must avoid reading posts in GT and blogs (since it's one of the temptation.. hehehe) but not totally abandoning them.

4. Just hoard from a brand and never hoard again for until nth month or until you emptied them. Well, I've emptied my BE now but I would still have to abide with rule # 2. :C

5. Got to have a strong will power. Ü

2 reacted on "Super Tipid Mode - Rules on how to SAVE!"

Golden on July 4, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

Haha! I know it's not easy saving up.

icecroft on July 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

best... go for gold!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll

 

..but still the best things in life are free.. Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez